WATER or Cola?
1. 75% of us are chronically dehydrated.
2. The thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
4. A recent study found that one glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of people
5. Lack of water, is the no.1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for sufferers.
7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic maths, and difficulty focusing at work
8. Drinking 5 glasses of water significantly reduces the risk of colon cancer, breast cancer, and bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of Cola:
1. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean.
The citric acid in Cola removes stains from vitreous china. Source – according to www.howtocleananything.com, the household hint guru Mary Ellen says some coke in the toilet for an hour can do the trick.
2. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminium foil dipped in Cola.
3. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
4. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
5. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Cola into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Cola will help loosen grease stains. The grease is gone (but your clothes are brown!)
6. One of the ingredients in the most popular brand of cola is phosphoric acid. Its pH is between 2.4 and 4.2 (depending on the variation). Phosphoric acid leaches calcium from bones and may be a contributor to osteoporosis.
7. To carry Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the “Hazardous material” place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.
Watch for yourself what it does to a tooth!
Now the question is, would you like a cola or a glass of water?