- 8 out of 10 Irish adults entitled to free annual dental exam
- But new figures show that of the 3.3 million people covered, less than 20% have availed of offer
- Funding for PRSI scheme falls 87% in 3 years
Although 3.3 million Irish adults are entitled to a free oral examination once a year, fewer than 600,000 of them availed of the offer in 2011, whilst at the same time expenditure on both the Medical Card Scheme and the PRSI Dental Scheme have declined rapidly.
Know your entitlements, and take advantage of your free examination!
At Portobello Dental Clinic, your examination includes:
- Comprehensive consultation and discussion
- Detailed Dental Examination (Teeth)
- Detailed Periodontal Assessment (Gums)
- Oral Cancer Screening
- No-obligation treatment plan and estimate if treatment needed