Our Mission Statement
Portobello Dental Clinic is a 21st century dental practice dedicated to dental excellence and which has been awarded Irish Dentistry Practice of the Year (Dublin) 2012. We offer an extremely high level of service and pride ourselves on the professional skills of our team.
Our extensive range of dental services covers all advanced dental treatments, including dental implants, root canal treatments, intra-venous sedation for nervous patients, crowns, six month smiles braces and veneers. All our dental surgeons have a particular interest in cosmetic treatments and smile design. No matter how complex or how simple your dental requirements, we at Portobello Dental Clinic will have a solution for you; offering you exemplary dental care in a warm, professional and friendly environment.
Our promise to you is to:
- Provide you with excellent dental care.
- Offer you all the treatment options available, allowing you to make the choice that suits you best.
- Take the time to answer all your questions and explain your treatment.
- Provide clear written estimates of your treatment plan.
- Accommodate your busy schedule with early morning and late evening appointments.
- See you on time.
- Be respectful of your needs.
- Continue with extensive post-graduate education, keeping up with current advances in dentistry.
Our team includes the two principal Dentists Dr. Helen Walsh BDS (Hons) NUI, Dip Clin Dent TCD and Dr. Nick Beirne MA B Dent Sc, Dip Clin Dent TCD, and their associates Dr. Riley Lewis BSc BA B Dent Sc and Dr. Ed Madeley BDS (Hons) MFDS RCS (Ed). We also have 1 Hygienist: Ms. Joann Marshall Our team is supported by the Clinic Manager, 4 Dental Surgery Assistants (Qualified) and 3 clinic coordinators who work together to ensure we offer the best care for our patients.
For more information on us and our clinic as well as all the treatments available at Portobello Dental Clinic, and to view patient testimonials (video and written) to see photos of the work we do, to check out our price list and special offers please log on to www.portobellodental.ie or call the team on (01) 4542022.
Portobello Dental Clinic is open on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8am to 8pm, Tuesday to Friday from 8am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 2pm.