Dr Gina Kilfeather BDS MFDS RCSEd
All our dentists adhere to the strict guidelines governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council (GDC) “Standards for Dental Professionals”.
Dr Gina Kilfeather qualified from Cardiff University in 2009. Following graduation Gina worked in a mixed NHS and Private practice in South Wales before relocating to Dublin in 2010. Since 2010 Gina has worked in private practice in Dublin and Wicklow, joining Portobello clinic in 2016.
Gina takes pride in being part of a highly skilled and considerate team at Portobello dental clinic, and sees the importance in carrying out dental treatment in a calm and caring environment. Throughout her career Gina has taken a keen interest in the treatment of anxious patients and helping patients overcome their fear of the dentist, or indeed dental treatment. Gina has also acquired further training in endodontics (root canal treatment) and is highly motivated in maintaining the patient’s current dentition.
Gina is currently undertaking a Masters in Orthodontics with the University of Warwick and is delighted to be able to provide orthodontic treatments for patients at Portobello Dental Clinic. Gina currently provides orthodontics using the Damon orthodontic system and cosmetic ICE braces.
All the dentists at Portobello Dental Clinic have strict requirements in continuing Education to ensure the patient receives the most up-to-date care.
- Masters in Orthodontics – Warwick University – 2015-2018
- Pain and Anxiety control – SAAD London 2014
- British Dental Conference – Liverpool 2010
- Dentsply Endodontic course under Dr Arnaldo Castellucci – 2010
- Advanced Endodontics (root canal) lecture series – Cardiff 2009
- Cosmetic Bonding and Aesthetics with Ron Jackson – Cardiff 2009
- Advanced Oral surgery Techniques – Cardiff 2009
- 6 Month Smiles Orthodontics – London 2012
- Irish Dental Association metropolitan branch lecture series – from 2010
- Posterior Composite Placement – Dublin 2011
- IDENTEX conference – 2016
- IFPDC course – 2010
- Dentsply composite training course – 2010
To book an appointment with Dr. Gina Kilfeather- contact T: 01 4542022 or see here for online bookings.